ResolutionCare is Palliative Care, not hospice care.
- Hospice is a special form of palliative care that helps people as they complete their lives and wish to let go of disease directed treatments and hospitalization when they are ready for that change.
- ResolutionCare is palliative care that brings value at any time in the face of serious medical illness.
- By joining your primary care and specialists, ResolutionCare helps you balance your quality of life with the best possible care for your illness.
- ResolutionCare does not require a six-month life-limiting diagnosis.
- ResolutionCare does not require cessation of curative measures.
- ResolutionCare does work with your existing primary care physician.
- We work with you, your family, and the rest of your caregiving team to eliminate barriers to symptom management, pain management, and stress management.