Palliative care is a lot of things.
- Foremost, it is an extra layer of support for people with serious illness in addition to disease-directed care.
- With a focus on quality of life, a specially trained team of professionals follow your lead to support you and your family in what are often the hardest moments.
- Palliative care is pain, symptom, and stress management for people who are seriously ill.
- Palliative care is a team of people added to your medical and care teams.
- Palliative care can be provided in the hospital or in the home.
- ResolutionCare is in-home palliative care—thanks to a video-conferencing component.